Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Group Project Time

It's group project time in one of my grad classes!  We worked in small groups to use a variety of media applications and create this end result!  A Google Form to survey our classmates, tweeted out the form link, Google Presentation to compile and present our results, Jing to create a screen capture of our presentation, and now Blogger to put our results out there!  Such a great project to get students involved in using all of these tools!!









Link to our project document.

5 comments:

  1. I really like that site about what music says about your personality. I had never made that connection before but it really does make a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised by all of the country-lovers! Well, we are in the heart of the good ol' U-S-of-A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the link you provided! Very interesting. I LOVE country music!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Wordle you added at the beginning. Catches the viewers eye and keeps them interested.

    ReplyDelete